During Children’s Mental Health week we hosted our ‘youth and family hubs’ webinar. A fantastic panel spoke from experience about how family hubs and the surrounding youth and family help systems are accessible and effective in supporting young people.
Our speakers’ presentations can be found here:
- Liz Cracknell, joint programme lead for AMBIT, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- Nasreen Siddique, Youth Participation Advisor, National Centre for Family Hubs
- Phil Barron, Young Westminster Foundation
- Kadra Abdinasir, Centre for Mental Health / Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition
- Kahra Wayland-Larty and Dan Mobbs, Youth Access
- Sarah Fullick, Youth Endowment Fund
The full recording of the webinar can be viewed below.
The corresponding Youth and family hubs module in the Implementation Toolkit is the key resource for all the information related to this webinar.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Family Hubs in Mind is our free newsletter, circulated monthly, and will share news from our members, latest events and resources.