On 3rd March the National Centre for Family Hubs held a webinar to explore the considerations and challenges in designing and commissioning family hubs, with insights shared from a brilliant line up of speakers.
Our full panel included:
- Claudia Coussins – National Centre for Family Hubs, Anna Freud Centre
- Andrea King – Anna Freud Centre
- Carolyn Terry – Essex County Council
- Kerry Clarke – NHS Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dr Ann Kenney – Surrey Wellbeing Partnership
- Rebecca Bibby – Salford City Council
- Kate Berry – Salford City Council
Subscribe to our newsletter
Family Hubs in Mind is our free newsletter, circulated monthly, and will share news from our members, latest events and resources.