This webinar was held in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) who are leading the Reducing Parental Conflict Programme, and national government initiative.
The webinar explored how Family Hubs can support the delivery of effective relationship support to reduce parental conflict.
Our speakers were:
- Dr. Emma Morris, Consultant Clinical Psychologists and Policy and Practice Advisor on Parental Conflict for the National Centre for Family Hubs
- Dr. Virginia Ghiara, Senior Research Officer, Early Intervention Foundation (EIF), the evidence partner for the National Centre for Family Hubs.
- Patrick Myers, Senior Ambassador, Reducing Parental Conflict at Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Amanda Hales-Owen, Regional Integration lead for Reducing Parental Conflict Programme
- Kate Berry, Early Help Service Manager, Salford City Council
- Rachel Shearn, Early Help Locality Manager, Salford City Council
- Lisa Riddle, Head of Services for Early Help, Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council
- Nicole Brownlie, Reducing Parental Conflict Lead, Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council
The full recording of the webinar can be viewed below.
The corresponding Reducing Parental Conflict module in the family hubs Implementation Toolkit is the key resource for all the information related to this webinar.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Family Hubs in Mind is our free newsletter, circulated monthly, and will share news from our members, latest events and resources.